This very advanced exercise targets multiple muscles including the abs, back, legs and arms. To try this move, you might want to prop the ball sideways against a wall for stability and begin without the medicine ball to practice your form. This move requires tremendous balance and strength. If you feel pain in your lower back, keep the arms over the chest or just slightly lowered instead of dropping them parallel to the floor.
- Position the ball under upper back to engage your abs and to stabilize the hips. Prop the ball sideways against a wall for stability if needed.
- Hold a light medicine ball or dumbbell straight up over chest and make sure knees are at 90 degrees.
- Lower arms behind you while simultaneously extending the right leg straight.
- Return to start and repeat, alternating legs for 10-16 reps.
- For less challenge to balance, do the leg extension without the medicine ball.
Opportunity to get money at ufabet